>Can I Get Reimbursed For My Out Of Pocket Expenses Like Co-Pays and Prescription Medicine Costs?

>Yes, if you have adequate proof that you incurred such expenses, have receipts/cancelled checks/documentation, and can show that the expenses relate to your accepted work injury. Employers often defend these claims, holding that Claimant didn’t present enough evidence linking the receipts with the accepted injury. The Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act has technical requirements on many topics. You shouldn’t try to interpret it without an attorney.

Call me and I’ll explain how to get this done.

Michael W. Cardamone (215) 206-9068. mcardamone@krasno.com

Representing Injured Workers In Pennsylvania

Helping injured workers in Pennsylvania is my passion.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s