>If My Workers Comp Claim Gets Denied, What Should I Do Next?

>Call a workers’ compensation lawyer right away. You’ll need a Claim Petition filed and the sooner the better.

You have 3 years from the date of the work injury or from the date you first learned that your condition could be related to work. Don’t hesitate, however, because your claim will be stronger if filed soon after the injury date. Your recollection will be clearer and you’ll need the guidance of an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer from the outset, to maximize your claim.

Call me 24/7 at (215) 206-9068 for a free and comprehensive consult.

Or email at mcardamone@krasno.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s