Monthly Archives: September 2008

>My Supersedeas Was Denied- What Does That Mean?

>It means you will keep getting your indemnity (wage loss) checks- and this, of course, is a good thing. If Supersedeas is granted, your checks will stop. In either case, you need an experienced workers comp lawyer to assist you- and to maximize your settlement. For more information about Supersedeas, please feel free to call […]

>I Lost My Workers’ Comp Case- Can I Appeal?

>Absolutely. However, it is not easy to overturn a decision in Pa work comp. And, make sure you have an experienced workers comp lawyer like myself handling the appeal, the oral and written argument, etc. It can get complex. There are strict timelines you must follow also for filing an appeal to the WCAB. Please […]

>Can I Get Reimbursed For Miles To IME?

>Yes. The insurer can have arrangements to transport you to and from the IME appointment, or alternatively, if you drive yourself, they will reimburse you for the miles. If you have more questions about IME in Pennsylvania, please feel free to call or email me 7 days a week Michael W. CardamoneThe Injured Worker’s […]

Workers’ Comp PA Lawyer

>Michael W. Cardamone represents injured workers all over Pennsylvania including, but not limited to: PhiladelphiaLancaster Workmans CompAllentownReadingDowningtownLansdaleDresherNorth WalesDoylestownPhillyForth WashingtonWillow GroveEastonPoconosLampeterNorristownKing of PrussiaPottsvilleScrantonSkippackManheimPlymouth MeetingGwyneddMontgomeryvilleLebanonHarrisburgMontgomery County Work Injury LawyerChester County Work Injury LawyerDelaware CountyPhiladelphia CountyBucks CountyLancaster CountyThe Lehigh ValleyThe Main Line workers comp lawyer phillyworkers comp lawyer allentownworkers comp lawyer pottstownglenolden workmans comp lawyerworkers comp lawyer in […]

>How Long Does My Employer Have to Accept or Deny My Claim?

>Once you give notice of your injury, the employer has twenty-one days to accept, deny, or temporarily accept your claim. Many employers/insurers in Pennsylvania, however, do not file anything. This gives you a right to file a Penalty Petition for violating the Act. If you have questions about your case, feel free to call me […]

Information About Workers Comp In Pennsylvania

When you need information about workers comp in PA, call Michael W. Cardamone, Esquire at 215-206-9068 for a free and immediate consult. I have almost a decade of experience and know how to maximize a case for injured workers in Pennsylvania. Email Michael W. CardamoneThe Injured Workers LawyerFighting For Injured Workers In Pennsylvania […]