>Can I Get Workers Comp Wage Loss Benefits If I Have Child Support Arrearages?

>Yes, however, the arrears must be paid off before you receive your work comp checks- or, a payment arrangement must be made with the Domestic Relations office for which an Order has been entered against you for past due amounts.

It is important to obtain a copy of the Court Order for your child support.

As part of a settlement of a Pennsylvania Work Comp case, you will need to sign an Affidavit confirming your lien status, and a lien search print out from the internet will be attached to the paper work. The Courts do, and should, take this very seriously.

For more info, call Michael W. Cardamone at 215.206.9068 or email mcardamone@krasno.com


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s