>How Do I Know If My Claim Was Accepted In PA Work Comp?

>A key document is called a Notice of Compensation Payable. Another document is called a Temporary Notice of Compensation Payable. These are called “bureau documents”. You need an experienced worker comp lawyer to review your case to see if either of these documents were filed, and if so, whether they contain accurate information.

There are time limits for when you can challenge info on these documents. Call me and I will explain what has occurred in your case.

Call Philadelphia, PA Work Comp Lawyer Michael W. Cardamone at 215-206-9068 or email mcardamone@krasno.com for a free consult.

Voted a top PA work comp lawyer by Philly Magazine!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s