Do I Have A Pennsylvania Work Comp Claim If I Live Outside of Pennsylvania But Was Injured In Pennsylvania?

Yes. If you were injured while working in Pennsylvania,and if you are employed, then Pennsylvania has jurisdiction of your claim. This is true even if you live in another state.

For example, you live in Texas, but were injured in Pennsylvania while driving a truck as part of your job. Pennsylvania has work comp jurisdiction.

For more info about this topic under Pennsylvania Work Comp Law, call or email me 7 days a week at 215-206-9068 or mcardamone@krasno for a free consult.

Michael W. Cardamone
Rated top 2.5% of Pennsylvania Work Comp Lawyers by other Pennsylvania Lawyers.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s