>Do I Have to Treat With My Employer’s Panel Physicians During The First 90 Days After My Injury?

>It depends. Generally, if your employer has posted a list of at least 6 doctors at your place of employment in a conspicuous location, and if you received and signed a form notifying you of the procedures for treating after a work comp claim, then you should treat with one of the physicians listed. However, if that list is not posted, you do not have to treat with a panel doctor. There are some other technicalities which may enable you to circumvent the panel docs altogether.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions regarding panel physicians in your case. Remember, each case is unique. Don’t simply listen to the insurance company adjustor or claims rep- consult with an experienced Pennsylvania workers’ comp lawyer who is on your side.

Email mcardamone@krasno.com or call 215.206.9068

Michael W. Cardamone- Your Pennsylvania Workers Comp Lawyer

Leave a Reply