Do You Need An Experienced RSD Lawyer In Philadelphia or Pennsylvania?

If you have RSD  (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, call experienced Philly Lawyer  Michael Cardamone of Cardamone Law to discuss which doctors may be best equipped to treat you, or to discuss your legal matters. These are serious diagnoses that require an experienced opinion. Having deposed the top RSD doctors in Pennsylvania, Attorney Cardamone knows the difficult nature of dealing with these conditions.  Insurers and their doctors like to contest the very existence of these diagnoses, at times. This is because RSD can be quite expensive to treat and it is often a permanent condition. I can also help to ensure that you are being treated by a competent doctor experienced with RSD and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.

Call Mike at 215-206-9068 or for a free and prompt consult. 7 days a week

Philadelphia RSD Lawyer


Here is a link to explain more about RSD


Info about RSD

2 thoughts on “Do You Need An Experienced RSD Lawyer In Philadelphia or Pennsylvania?

  1. RSD Reply

    I initially had to battle with my insurance company for my treatment but was able to get them to cover my nerve blocks and some medications. If I run into trouble again, I know where to go.

    Bob Diamond

    1. paworkinjury Reply

      Hi Bob. I can monitor your case at no charge. We only get paid if there is litigation. So, you can have me represent you to keep an eye on things and give you direction but without any decrease in your current checks. Insurers really fight hard to not admit RSD and not pay for it.

Leave a Reply