I Lost My Workers’ Comp Case- Can I Appeal?

Absolutely. However, it is not easy to overturn a decision in Pa work comp. And, make sure you have an experienced workers comp lawyer like myself handling the appeal, the oral and written argument, etc. It can get complex.

There are strict timelines you must follow also for filing an appeal to the WCAB.

Please feel free to call or email me for a free consult about your case.


I am here to help you.

Michael W. Cardamone
The Injured Worker’s Lawyer
Fighting For Injured Workers In Pennsylvania

See also MyPhillyWorkersComp.com

Leave a Reply