If My Workers Comp Claim Gets Denied, What Should I Do Next?

Call a workers’ compensation lawyer right away. You’ll need a Claim Petition filed and the sooner the better.

You have 3 years from the date of the work injury or from the date you first learned that your condition could be related to work. Don’t hesitate, however, because your claim will be stronger if filed soon after the injury date. Your recollection will be clearer and you’ll need the guidance of an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer from the outset, to maximize your claim.

Call me 24/7 at (215) 206-9068 for a free and comprehensive consult.

Or email at Michael@cardamonelaw.com

Leave a Reply