>The value of your case depends on many factors. Each case is unique so be careful not to compare your case with a friend, co-worker, or neighbor’s case.
Some of the factors include:
1) Your average weekly wage leading up to the work injury
2) The severity of your injury
3) Whether your employer can give you work that legitimately fits within your physical restrictions
4) What type of objective medical evidence exists to support the subjective complaints
5) Your age
6) Your level of education
7) How often you’re treating
8) Whether your injury has been legally accepted by the insurer vis a vis Notice of Comp Payable, TNCP, Supplemental Agreement or Stipulation
These are just some of the factors that are involved in analyzing the value of your case. Please call me and I’ll analyze your case at no charge. As I stated already, it is very important that you do not look to other peoples’ cases to determine the value of your case. You need the expertise of an experienced workers’ compensation attorney.
Michael Cardamone- Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Attorney
(215) 206-9068 or email me any time at email@example.com