My Work Comp Case Is Still Being Litigated- I Am Broke- Should I Apply for Unemployment Compensation?

Yes. You should apply and you will be accepted under certain conditions. Call me for a full analysis of your case. There will be a credit for the Employer if you obtain UC benefits. You may reach me at (215) 206-9068.

Michael W. Cardamone- Pennsylvania Workers Comp Lawyer For Injured Workers

Leave a Reply