I Have Spent Money on Co- Pays for my PA work injury, can I get that money back?

Yes. Make sure you have adequate proof of payment (ie, receipt, or print out from pharmacy).

For a complete list of reimbursable items under the Pennsylvania Workers Comp Act, call experienced and successful PA workmans comp lawyer Michael W. Cardamone at

215.206.9068 or email

Michael@cardamonelaw.com for a free consult.

Michael W. Cardamone
Voted PA Super Lawyer

Leave a Reply