1) Fail to tell the doctors, lawyers, and judge that you had prior injuries
2) Fail to show up at a hearing or deposition where your presence is required
3) Fail to show up at your doctor’s appointments (or physical therapy)
4) Fail to report earnings or benefits received after the work injury
5) Fail to answer questions directly before the Judge or in a deposition
By avoiding these foolish actions, you will help maximize your odds at winning your Pennsylvania Work Comp case.
For more info about Pennsylvania Workers Comp call or email Experienced PA Work Comp Lawyer Michael W. Cardamone at 215-206-9068 or Michael@cardamonelaw.com
7 days a week.